Thursday 20 August 2020

Kaia Gerber Dyed Her Hair Pink


Kaia Gerber Dyed Her Hair Pink On Instagram After Revealing That Cutting It Short "Changed Her Life A Lot"


Kaia Gerber, who is off-duty from physical runway shows at present, has now reached peak quarantine after revealing on Tuesday that she's dyed her hair again!

Yep, like so many of us at home right now who are suddenly feeling bold enough to try something new, Kaia has been experimenting with various colours and styles over the last couple of months.

In a 7-minute IGTV video, Kaia revealed that she'd dyed the hair herself under the watchful eye of British Vogue’s contributing Beauty Editor and hair stylist Guido Palau, who gave her instructions over Zoom (duh). 

"I've always loved people who just do whatever they want with their hair," Kaia told Guido in the call. "I never thought I'd have coloured hair but here we are."

Kaia went on to reveal that the (maybe surprising) influence behind her hair transformations recently was Kurt Cobain. In fact, he was the part of the reason Kaia cut her hair short in the first place.

 Honestly, the first time I had  Guido Palau cut my hair was because I wanted to look like Kurt Cobain, she said. “ Slowly, every year, I take another step becoming him.



.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment